GetWireless Announces Distribution Agreement with Xirgo Technologies
MINNEAPOLIS, MN - June 6, 2012 - GetWireless, a national distributor of cellular-based solutions, today announced a distribution agreement with Xirgo Technologies, an innovative application-specific machine-to-machine communication product provider at the forefront of wireless data transmission technology. GetWireless is now a premier distributor for Xirgo Technologies' XT-2000, XT-2100, XT-4500, XT-4700, and XT-5000 series wireless Modems and Gateways.
The comprehensive Xirgo product line consists of monitoring devices meant for tracking and reporting information from mobile or remote assets, some also provide critical control features. Furthermore, the range of applications each of these targeted devices is optimized for varies greatly. In summary:
- XT-2000 Series: A versatile plug & play device that interfaces directly with the on-board diagnostic port of passenger vehicles and light duty trucks to monitor, parse, and communicate vital vehicle information
- XT 2100 Series: A fully integrated tracking device in a small package ideal for monitoring and control of mobile and remote assets
- XT 4500 Series: Compact tracking and control device with rechargeable battery ideal for high-value assets with inconsistent power access
- XT 4700 Series: Self-contained, outdoor tracking, monitoring and control gateway with large rechargeable battery ideal for tracking high-value assets, containers, and trailers
- XT 5000 Series: Simple to deploy and designed for extreme environmental conditions and long-term deployments with no external power source access
"We are extremely excited and pleased to add the Xirgo line to our product suite," said Bryan Rasmussen, C.O.O. of GetWireless. "Xirgo products will allow us to enter a market segment that that we have not been involved with or able to sell into until now."
Xirgo Technologies solutions are used in a variety of applications, including telemetry, telematics, risk management, and asset management and tracking.
"We are thrilled to have GetWireless as a premier value-added distributor of our products and solutions," said Justin Schmid, Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Xirgo Technologies. "Their integrity, exceptional support and significant experience in the broad M2M space make them an ideal partner for us."
Tel: (952) 890-6669
Justin Schmid, Xirgo Technologies
Tel: (805) 419.9090
About GetWireless, LLC
GetWireless, established in 2001 and based in Minneapolis, MN, is a national distributor of cellular-based solutions serving industries in which communications are critical and landlines are not readily available. GetWireless provides service and support for a multitude of voice, fax, data, and telemetry products that operate on the world's existing cellular networks.
For more information please visit www.getwirelessllc.com.
About Xirgo Technologies, Inc.
Xirgo Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of application-specific machine-to-machine communication devices and solutions. Leveraging its broad design and development capabilities, proven modular technology blocks and high-volume supply chain and manufacturing base, Xirgo delivers exceptional functionality, quality, scale and value to its partners and customers.
For more information please visit http://www.xirgotech.com.